Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions About The Data Eggs

3 posters

Go down

Questions About The Data Eggs Empty Questions About The Data Eggs

Post  megavipersnake Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:24 am

I am now hunting for data eggs for my drimogeon egg (4 Ultimate) that i got from an event I know that I need beast chips that i need to scan from beast data digi eggs but I want to ask two questions about it.
Question 1 : Does the drop rate decrease while the level difference between my digimon and the wild digimon goes bigger?
Before I set up the second question I noticed that I only get one data chip form the beast data eggs form drimogemon and aslo noticed that Drimogemon needs 1 chip for each part of the five guage to fill in the incabator. Now this brings my second question.
Question 2: Does the data egg that you get from the digimon line you killed/captured has the same ammount of data chips that is equal to fill his mercenary egg 1 time?

megavipersnake
Baby

Back to top Go down

Questions About The Data Eggs Empty Re: Questions About The Data Eggs

Post  Icarus Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:27 am

Any digimon over the in-training stage drops data eggs, and from what i've experienced i don't think the drop rate changes. And each data egg obtained and scanned gives you 1 data chip no matter how much you're target digimon line needs. DigiEgg Best quality (Blue boarder), mercenary eggs (hatchable ones) and boss digimon data eggs, scanning these three types - in my experience - are capable of obtaining more than 1 data chip per egg scanned.

hope this helps
Icarus
Icarus
Baby

Back to top Go down

Questions About The Data Eggs Empty okay

Post  megavipersnake Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:19 am

So if i am become mega OR Ultimate with my partnermon i can still get those eggs form rookies then is this true?

megavipersnake
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Vahar Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:38 am

ive noticed taht the higher lvl ur digimon is...the less chance anything drops from lower level digimon. cuz ive been to yokohama after my agumon lvld to 20...and i rarely even get them cracked eggs...so ur best bet is to fight digimon that are around ur level
Vahar
Vahar
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  megavipersnake Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:12 am

Yeah I noticed now.

megavipersnake
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content