Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Knights Reborned

4 posters

Go down

Royal Knights Reborned Empty Royal Knights Reborned

Post  Burner Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:18 am

as I said on Pm's other post its us reborned. I'm not going to ruin all the suprises the only thing im going to say here is most of the players that didn't like the way things were run before, are in for a shocker. Now, I dont have access to the event page so im just going to put it here. lol There are going to be three ranks and this is how to apply.

Researcher ( Finds out information that the guild needs) To apply give a good reason to as why you would make a good researcher
Guardian ( Watches over the players helping them when he or she can, ) To apply just ask, I know who are helpful players, the best one we believe is good for the job will get it.
Party Superviser ( Your the person people come to when they want a party, alot of people cant find other players on there own u basicly put them with people there own level to help them ) Apply, this is for active intelegent players.

All jobs have only 1 opening, and this is to give a new start to players that want a high rank on the boards. Also keep in mind this is a give a way event there are more ranks that you will need to earn that you'll be able to look at upon the new sites creation. Thank you.
Burner
Burner
Baby

Back to top Go down

Royal Knights Reborned Empty Re: Royal Knights Reborned

Post  pmaster1235673 Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:34 am

yes thats it but for the ranks we will proable wont just give it to one person the will be head then his or here sub people

we are still at the begging so please have pantace if you dont get the job youll have a cry you get another chane later on
pmaster1235673
pmaster1235673
In-Training

Back to top Go down

Post  Burner Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:17 am

Yeah this is kind of just a fun little event to give away a few ranks to keep things active while u wait for the new site. Smile
Burner
Burner
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:39 am

I sent u a message to u burner for applying for a rank
Ace
Ace
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  DeviltwinChainsaw Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:30 am

I sent a message as well. I noticed that there isn't a due date but when do the rankings get decided?
DeviltwinChainsaw
DeviltwinChainsaw
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Burner Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:47 am

they will be decided in 2 days when the sites fully run able. People are going to have to register like they did here on that site but its going to have the forum built in so u dont have two different sites to go to all the time. So even though this means another register it isnt that bad. All the ranks and how to get them will also be on the site with the exeption of the give away. And just so everyone knows all loyals that follow onto the new site stand a better chance on getting the ranks next to the new commers. Because the ranks will be given through loyalty. Smile
Burner
Burner
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down