Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We may have to split

+2
bedo3bdalla
Dragoneel
6 posters

Go down

We may have to split Empty We may have to split

Post  Dragoneel Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:38 pm

We have already gone over the guild holidng limit HOORAY but because of some members are not guna get into guild and i do not want that happening....So im suggesting a split half go to 1 channel with me and other half will go to someone trusted(He must be part of the ArcoBaleno or the RoyalKnights) I will make a post about the ArcoBaleno one but for now if we do need to split i want ppl to decide who they are going with now
Dragoneel
Dragoneel
Digimon Sovereign

Back to top Go down

We may have to split Empty Boss

Post  bedo3bdalla Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Boss I Have Two Requests
First: Tell The Forum Creator To Gimme The Rank.
Second: Tell The New Members About The Blog.
TheTrueRoyalKnightz,tk
bedo3bdalla
bedo3bdalla
Baby

Back to top Go down

We may have to split Empty Re: We may have to split

Post  Dragoneel Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Erm their offline for now and that thing about the new web i will check it out now Smile
Dragoneel
Dragoneel
Digimon Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post  mojoojomonk Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Dragoneel wrote:We have already gone over the guild holidng limit HOORAY but because of some members are not guna get into guild and i do not want that happening....So im suggesting a split half go to 1 channel with me and other half will go to someone trusted(He must be part of the ArcoBaleno or the RoyalKnights) I will make a post about the ArcoBaleno one but for now if we do need to split i want ppl to decide who they are going with now

Good idea! This way nobody will be left out Smile Razz
mojoojomonk
mojoojomonk
In-Training

https://www.youtube.com/user/CerealePrajite

Back to top Go down

Post  kite1111 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:39 am

Well it makes sense
kite1111
kite1111
In-Training

Back to top Go down

We may have to split Empty The ultimate reality of this xD.

Post  Jinomorro Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:35 am

Dragoneel wrote:We have already gone over the guild holidng limit HOORAY but because of some members are not guna get into guild and i do not want that happening....So im suggesting a split half go to 1 channel with me and other half will go to someone trusted(He must be part of the ArcoBaleno or the RoyalKnights) I will make a post about the ArcoBaleno one but for now if we do need to split i want ppl to decide who they are going with now
If you do this. It will more than likely. Give your guild a bad reputation. Because I doubt you will be active to both guilds. Mainly sticking to Royal knights and not the substitute. Also, if people do join the sub. They are going to be disapointed that they couldn't get into the main guild thus leaving within a day. I say stick to one guild cause you know in a few days. Your going to have lots of people leave from the lack of entertainment from Digimon Masters Online. Sorta like College. People join college, find out they hate it and end up dropping out. Same situation applies to the guild. Not being mean or any of that. Just stating the obvious o_o;;.
Jinomorro
Jinomorro
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  mojoojomonk Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:56 am

Jinomorro wrote:
If you do this. It will more than likely. Give your guild a bad reputation. Because I doubt you will be active to both guilds. Mainly sticking to Royal knights and not the substitute. Also, if people do join the sub. They are going to be disapointed that they couldn't get into the main guild thus leaving within a day. I say stick to one guild cause you know in a few days. Your going to have lots of people leave from the lack of entertainment from Digimon Masters Online. Sorta like College. People join college, find out they hate it and end up dropping out. Same situation applies to the guild. Not being mean or any of that. Just stating the obvious o_o;;.

he will be active in one guild lol(as a guild creator) he said the other guild creator will be someone trusted so he won't be in both guilds he will be active only in one
you can go in his guild or the other one (i really don't care in which one i get) and prbbly the events in one guild will be the same as the other so the 2 guilds will be like one (we are too many we can't have all in one guild )
mojoojomonk
mojoojomonk
In-Training

https://www.youtube.com/user/CerealePrajite

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFullMetal Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:30 am

Jinomorro wrote:

Im with Jino i think this is a bad idea... we all signed up for THIS guild... im still not exactly sure WHY we have to split up?... but there is no way i think u will be able to manage all of this... i mean if its a # problem than stop recruting people and wait until the game launches and than see what our numbers are and go from there... like for me tell me that we have to "split" not knowing if i will be one of the people "split" just demoralizes me and makes me want to just say fuck it and leave the guild if its like that... We built bonds in this guild together! so keep those bonds alive!
TrueFullMetal
TrueFullMetal
Baby

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1538613783

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum