Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bliss what are you doing?

2 posters

Go down

Bliss what are you doing? Empty Bliss what are you doing?

Post  Dragoneel Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:07 pm

Now that i have pointed you out you have to now comment,i know you are not from this guild and if you have sumthing to say about this guild i suggest you say it now before my other members come back and decide to flame or troll you
Dragoneel
Dragoneel
Digimon Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Bliss what are you doing? Empty Re: Bliss what are you doing?

Post  BeLLiSS Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Good, I see my post and pm atually got your attention.

I am not here to start wars or screw with your forum or guild, but I have heard enough from my members, so I had to come and see how far this has gone for myself. You claim to be the real leader of the rk and dare call us fakes and name stealing noobs. I am one of the oldest members of The Royal Knights which was led by AlexanderTRK in CDRO, KDMO and DBO and now will continue its existance in EDMO. My problem isn't the fact that you want a guild with a name similar to ours, the problem is that you accuse us of stealing it and being fakes. Our guild has existed long before you even decided to name yours that way so if I were you, I'd take back every accusation. If you like the name so much, then a simple solution to the problem will be you naming your guild RoyalKnights and us remaining with our name - TheRoyalKnights. The less drama - the better.

This whole rivalry problem will end the moment you stop with the nonsene. We aren't thieves or fakes or whatever you called us and we will not be a threat to you as long as you don't get in our way. So I don't want to see anymore posts with stuff against us, we will either co-exist in peace or one of us will fall.

That's what I want to say. Plus, you are one of our primary suspects of the mass spam in our chatbox around a week ago, I would like that to be cleared out.

Since I respect you as leader/members of another guild, you won't have to worry about me spamming all over the place, screwing with you, bringing members here to do that etc etc.

BeLLiSS
Baby

Back to top Go down

Bliss what are you doing? Empty You are ignorant

Post  Dragoneel Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:35 am

Yes you may have been in those guilds but as i said this is not kmdo or CDBO or Dbo it is Edmo and it has new people and a different atmopshere and plus have you talked to BreakTheSilence about my guild because i hve already told him that we will talk more after the CBt finishes..I did nt post anything saying your guild was a fake but you are trying to imply that...
Please get the details before you come back to this forum,it makes you look like a idiot....
Dragoneel
Dragoneel
Digimon Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Bliss what are you doing? Empty You are ignorant

Post  Dragoneel Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:35 am

Yes you may have been in those guilds but as i said this is not kmdo or CDBO or Dbo it is Edmo and it has new people and a different atmopshere and plus have you talked to BreakTheSilence about my guild because i hve already told him that we will talk more after the CBt finishes..I did nt post anything saying your guild was a fake but you are trying to imply that...
Please get the details before you come back to this forum,it makes you look like a idiot....
Dragoneel
Dragoneel
Digimon Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post  BeLLiSS Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:00 am

Well you see this guild name might get stolen from some noobs

Right, you were saying?

I may not have all the details, but that will change soon. Break hasn't done anything or warned anyone, I have all the right to act. Whether I sound like an idiot or not is of no importance to me, I am doing my job. It appears I am done here. You can delete this acc.

BeLLiSS
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoneel Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:05 am

In fact you have no reason to act BreakTheSilence did not contact me before you did this so you went out of line and now i may have to contact AlexanderTRK , and i will happily delete your account
Dragoneel
Dragoneel
Digimon Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum