Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The future of the guild! (if you didn't post please do)

+12
Icarus
FlAmEGreymon
Gaoth
DeviltwinChainsaw
Hisuka
kidmerkz
kite1111
FireFuture
despair24
ArchV
verelia
mojoojomonk
16 posters

Go down

The future of the guild! (if you didn't post please do) Empty The future of the guild! (if you didn't post please do)

Post  mojoojomonk Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:28 pm

To let you guys know there can be only 50 members in one guild! Mad
So me and Dragoneel came up with some ideas :
1. We make 2 guilds so nobody will be left out
2.We make a contest and the best 50 will be in the guild the rest will be kicked

This is up to you to choose which one we will follow
so you must vote
IF YOU DIDN'T POST YET PLEASE DO
the idea with the most votes wins
The votes will be counted a day before cbt begins
king

Last edited by mojoojomonk on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
mojoojomonk
mojoojomonk
In-Training

https://www.youtube.com/user/CerealePrajite

Back to top Go down

The future of the guild! (if you didn't post please do) Empty reply

Post  verelia Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:00 pm

2.We make a contest and the best 50 will be in the guild the rest will be kicked
verelia
verelia
Baby

Back to top Go down

The future of the guild! (if you didn't post please do) Empty Re: The future of the guild! (if you didn't post please do)

Post  ArchV Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:03 pm

verelia wrote:2.We make a contest and the best 50 will be in the guild the rest will be kicked

Yea... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by ArchV on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
ArchV
ArchV
Baby

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/main.htm

Back to top Go down

The future of the guild! (if you didn't post please do) Empty Re: The future of the guild! (if you didn't post please do)

Post  despair24 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:05 pm

damn this is too hard as future say in chat the active ppl should be remain the other will be kick out..what d u mean by the best??how can some1 be best??like lvl and digimons??and if some1 is better in digimons and is more lvl than some1 else but is not log in then what??this 1 will stay cause is better?

(Delyrian)
despair24
despair24
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFuture Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:09 pm

I Can't Decide Cause

What Makes the Best People?
Why Not Keep Active People?
FireFuture
FireFuture
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  kite1111 Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:43 am

Choice #2
kite1111
kite1111
In-Training

Back to top Go down

Post  kidmerkz Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:31 am

I am sure i am gonna be in the guild so kick and only have one guild.The future of the guild! (if you didn't post please do) Royal_10

Last edited by kidmerkz on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new pic)
kidmerkz
kidmerkz
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Hisuka Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:20 am

seriously wat kind of contest will it be, there's NO pvp in DMO .____. , i vote for #1 cuz it's pretty bad to kick other players
Hisuka
Hisuka
In-Training

Back to top Go down

Post  DeviltwinChainsaw Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:55 am

Yeah I think the first idea would be better, no conflict or competition. We could split to the Alphamon squad or the Imperialdramon team or something. Excuse my horrible naming sense XD

Last edited by DeviltwinChainsaw on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeviltwinChainsaw
DeviltwinChainsaw
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaoth Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:35 am

Bleck Guild limitation, that's a stupid thing. But I agree with the first idea, that way we can still be involved with each other just a different guild, but still interact via our forum here and the yola site. How ever what comes to my mind is who is gonna be leader of the 2nd Guild?
Gaoth
Gaoth
Digimon Sovereign

Back to top Go down

The future of the guild! (if you didn't post please do) Empty #1

Post  FlAmEGreymon Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:05 am

i dnt wanna be kicked XD so #1 lol. seriously thts sad. how about #3 first come first join lol
Exclamation
FlAmEGreymon
FlAmEGreymon
Baby

http://digimondata.chatango.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Icarus Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:22 am

mojoojomonk wrote:To let you guys know there can be only 50 members in one guild! Mad
So me and Dragoneel came up with some ideas :
1. We make 2 guilds so nobody will be left out

This is up to you to choose which one we will follow
so you must vote
IF YOU DIDN'T POST YET PLEASE DO
the idea with the most votes wins
The votes will be counted a day before cbt begins
king

I'm sorry but if you had the idea of making a contest to choose 50 and kick the rest, why not pick the first 50 to join... that makes a whole lot more sense, because someone who's been here from the pre-CBT times getting kicked as opposed to someone who came in 2 weeks later seems a bit unfair (assuming the earlier member is still active of course), that's just my opinion though. Choice 1 if i really have to choose. Razz
Icarus
Icarus
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  YggdrasilWIZ9000 Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:33 am

Well these are two very contrasting choices but I think Choice 2 is slightly better. I mean If there's gonna be a second guild how would it be called? "The second Squad of the Royal Knights", or "Royal knights 2"? Regardless of the name it think a majority of members wouldn't want to be in the group that isn't the original so how to decide who gets to be in what group? There are gonna be fights over that anyway, so just making an official competition is more logical. Of course PvP matches would be awesome to decide something like this, because just pure level isn't everything and a player who's really skilled at using items and selecting the right attacks can also beat players with a higher level, but i don't think DMO has a PvP option so well...

YggdrasilWIZ9000
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  mojoojomonk Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:58 am

YggdrasilWIZ9000 wrote:Well these are two very contrasting choices but I think Choice 2 is slightly better. I mean If there's gonna be a second guild how would it be called? "The second Squad of the Royal Knights", or "Royal knights 2"? Regardless of the name it think a majority of members wouldn't want to be in the group that isn't the original so how to decide who gets to be in what group? There are gonna be fights over that anyway, so just making an official competition is more logical. Of course PvP matches would be awesome to decide something like this, because just pure level isn't everything and a player who's really skilled at using items and selecting the right attacks can also beat players with a higher level, but i don't think DMO has a PvP option so well...

if there will be 2 guilds i will be on the second one and it doesn't matter the name
if you will be part of the second guild you will still be in "our family" even if we have 10 guilds as long as you are a member of this forum you are still an original Royal Knight queen king
mojoojomonk
mojoojomonk
In-Training

Back to top Go down

Post  mojoojomonk Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:00 am

Gaoth wrote:Bleck Guild limitation, that's a stupid thing. But I agree with the first idea, that way we can still be involved with each other just a different guild, but still interact via our forum here and the yola site. How ever what comes to my mind is who is gonna be leader of the 2nd Guild?
well Dragoneel is the master of the guild so he will decide the head of the second one
mojoojomonk
mojoojomonk
In-Training

Back to top Go down

Post  Burner Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Im picking nummber 1 I think that there should be one main guild and a secondary guild so that way if someone leaves the main guild people arnt just gone u can move then from guild nummber 2 keeping the first guild full at all times and the second one always recruiting until full.
Burner
Burner
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  chreyz Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:20 am

i agree number one is best so no one get left out Smile!
chreyz
chreyz
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  regie321 Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 am

number 1 is best
regie321
regie321
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down