Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey you need to read this

+4
Dragoneel
mojoojomonk
kite1111
pmaster1235673
8 posters

Go down

hey you need to read this Empty hey you need to read this

Post  pmaster1235673 Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:44 am

hey i was talking with dragoneel and he doubting himself at the moment we need to show him whats this guild mean to us to me its friendship any game that i have ever play on i have no friends in it and the only friend i do get would be my twin bother but we get bored of play them soon after one of us have start we need to change dragoneel mind to about closeing this guild down
pmaster1235673
pmaster1235673
In-Training

Back to top Go down

hey you need to read this Empty Re: hey you need to read this

Post  kite1111 Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:44 am

Doubting himself? A guild is not a 1 man chore it takes the effort of many people to run and organize the guild. If he's only caring about himself then why start a guild? Dragoneel needs to find Guild officers to help with the organization of the guild, it seems at the moment we have none (That I know of). Guilds are time consuming, hard, dreadful, annoying but if u have active people sharing the responsibility those burdens are nothing to worry about. If a guild could be run by 1 man it wouldn't be a guild, but my last piece of advice to Dragoneel is to talk to us or find the most trusted guildies (Guild Officers) about how he feels and what he thinks about the guilds future.

ps ima browse the other guilds just in case
kite1111
kite1111
In-Training

Back to top Go down

Post  mojoojomonk Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:44 pm

kite1111 wrote:Doubting himself? A guild is not a 1 man chore it takes the effort of many people to run and organize the guild. If he's only caring about himself then why start a guild? Dragoneel needs to find Guild officers to help with the organization of the guild, it seems at the moment we have none (That I know of). Guilds are time consuming, hard, dreadful, annoying but if u have active people sharing the responsibility those burdens are nothing to worry about. If a guild could be run by 1 man it wouldn't be a guild, but my last piece of advice to Dragoneel is to talk to us or find the most trusted guildies (Guild Officers) about how he feels and what he thinks about the guilds future.
yup he must find someone to help him
mojoojomonk
mojoojomonk
In-Training

https://www.youtube.com/user/CerealePrajite

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoneel Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Its not that easy to choose officers because they have to be vry trusted so right now yes,i kinda am managing the guild on my own but i been looking for some assisants at the same time,Its not easy to do both at the same time when your also trying to talk with people outside the guild,making the guild happy with some games or events and trying to stop people flaming the guild
Dragoneel
Dragoneel
Digimon Sovereign

Back to top Go down

hey you need to read this Empty reply

Post  verelia Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:30 pm

must be very sad for you to not know anyone on any onlinen game you played maybe u should try talk to people instead of just do the things you have to do in the game only and be abit more social
verelia
verelia
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  pmaster1235673 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:59 am

Dragoneel wrote:Its not that easy to choose officers because they have to be vry trusted so right now yes,i kinda am managing the guild on my own but i been looking for some assisants at the same time,Its not easy to do both at the same time when your also trying to talk with people outside the guild,making the guild happy with some games or events and trying to stop people flaming the guild

dragoneel why dont you do interview for guild officers see what people are lke and chose people you like
pmaster1235673
pmaster1235673
In-Training

Back to top Go down

Post  kite1111 Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:17 am

Here are a few names I feel would be great for some type leadership roles.

ArchV
mojoojomonk
Jinomorro
pmaster1235673

There are more members I trust in this guild but they haven't been on, also setting up a xfire guild would be great it worked wonders on my guild in cabal and they were ranked 5th best guild.
kite1111
kite1111
In-Training

Back to top Go down

Post  regie321 Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:28 am

yeah we do have to do something
regie321
regie321
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  pmaster1235673 Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:37 am

Im not sure about being a officers if i was asked. Im more of a researcher then a leader or officers
Im a bookworm in school and get great grade if you want an A leave it to me but if you wont me to be a leader F it would be

am not saying I would not be an officers or leader i would be it if you asked to
pmaster1235673
pmaster1235673
In-Training

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFullMetal Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:12 am

well i have tried to stick up for him and have his back but i got shit for it from mojoo and someone else i think sooooo not much more i could do. and btw dude u dont need to worrk about people "flaming" or what i like to call talking shit! who cares what people say about the guild!!! you just need to worry about the guild and its members! there is ALWAYS going to be critics! just do the best you can and know that you tried your hardest! thats all that matter is that YOU and our members are happy with what your doing in the guild!
TrueFullMetal
TrueFullMetal
Baby

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1538613783

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFullMetal Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:14 am

kite1111 wrote:Here are a few names I feel would be great for some type leadership roles.

ArchV
mojoojomonk
Jinomorro
pmaster1235673

There are more members I trust in this guild but they haven't been on, also setting up a xfire guild would be great it worked wonders on my guild in cabal and they were ranked 5th best guild.

why do you feel they would be good leaders?
TrueFullMetal
TrueFullMetal
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoneel Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:42 am

Well i got a pretty good idea on who i want as officers i will tell them to you a little later Smile
Dragoneel
Dragoneel
Digimon Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post  kite1111 Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:04 am

TrueFullMetal wrote:
why do you feel they would be good leaders?

Funny thing is you are one of the people I would recommend along with Hisuka, you guys are pretty active and maybe willing to help others + being here since the beginning helps.
kite1111
kite1111
In-Training

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueFullMetal Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:23 am

yea ive been here a while but idk if im really the officer kind of person lol ive never been a officer in a guild but i do help people that need it
TrueFullMetal
TrueFullMetal
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  regie321 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:43 pm

we really need offices so i think so one that has been here since the begining sould be a officers
regie321
regie321
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Vahar Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:10 am

well if you dont mind id like to volunteer to help run this guild i mean, i have experience in leading my own guilds and theyve turned out well, the only thing that happens to my guilds is that my members eventually become not very active wich in turn, makes me not very active either. But with a guild this big and the game hasnt even opened, i doubt thats going to happen any time soon. So drag, if you do decide to take up on my offer to help you then idk pm me sometime, if not thats cool. But i just want you to know your not alone here drag Razz all of us love this guild and would hate to see it disbanded before the game starts
Vahar
Vahar
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  pmaster1235673 Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:18 am

that would not be fair on anyone whose helping here now that wasn't here from the beginnings
pmaster1235673
pmaster1235673
In-Training

Back to top Go down

Post  Vahar Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:32 am

@above i do agree that everyone should have equal chance but think about it...the guys who were here from the beginning know the guild better than someone who just joined. You can't pick anyone to help you run a guild, you need ppl whom your familiar with, who know the guild almost as well as you do and they also need to know how to run things. So dont go saying its "unfair", because in all honesty i believe it is fair. I just hope that by the time the game actually launches, dragneel wont be having a hell of a time trying to keep this guild together that is growing by the minute
Vahar
Vahar
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoneel Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Guys do not worry i already said i will be chooosing my officers soon,i will choose the Arcobaleno today and then the Royalknights will have to go get their royalkinght digimon lol
Dragoneel
Dragoneel
Digimon Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post  pmaster1235673 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 pm

oh thats good i was wonderong about them ass well
pmaster1235673
pmaster1235673
In-Training

Back to top Go down