Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new atempt with partying.

Go down

A new atempt with partying. Empty A new atempt with partying.

Post  Burner Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Hello everyone, im making this topic because i put myself on other topics for a party earlier. Basicly im gona form a party with my topic. Ill be on holidays starting the 28th of this month up until the 6th or 7th of next month. The game probobly wont be up by then with our luck anyways, but just incase I would like to form a high end party with three people from the guild that would wish to team up.

If you have lots of experience in mmorpg's under your belt and you dont feel like going into a party with randoms because your not sure of there skill level, this might be for you. This party isnt for those that want to be with each other from chats, its a party created for those who want to go go go. I plan on spending alot of time on digimon when it releases and since partys make experience go quicker i thought id find one.

Again I repeat this party are for those that want to get to max level as soon as possible, im not asking you to wait for me until the 6th, ill catch up. If your interested in a party that plows eather send a message here or add me on msn. My email is lancejones.92@hotmail.ca

If you want to play to win, this is your party. Casual players probobly wouldnt enjoy the ride. pig
Burner
Burner
Baby

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum