Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will now pronoucne whoo shall be the Arcobaleno

+6
kidmerkz
ArchV
mojoojomonk
chreyz
pmaster1235673
Dragoneel
10 posters

Go down

I will now pronoucne whoo shall be the Arcobaleno Empty I will now pronoucne whoo shall be the Arcobaleno

Post  Dragoneel Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Verelia
Vahar
Chreyz
Pmaster
Future
ArchV
Mojoomonk
Pmaster
Kidmerkz
And if an Arcobaleno cannot attend or does not want to be one Burner shall be the Back-up Arcobaleno

Last edited by Dragoneel on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Dragoneel
Dragoneel
Digimon Sovereign

Back to top Go down

I will now pronoucne whoo shall be the Arcobaleno Empty Re: I will now pronoucne whoo shall be the Arcobaleno

Post  pmaster1235673 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:53 pm

I accept that offer to the fullest
pmaster1235673
pmaster1235673
In-Training

Back to top Go down

I will now pronoucne whoo shall be the Arcobaleno Empty Re: I will now pronoucne whoo shall be the Arcobaleno

Post  chreyz Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 pm

yay Very Happy, Thanks dragoneel Very Happy
chreyz
chreyz
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoneel Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:07 pm

I know this is kinda soon and all but there is an urgent matter that i must deal with im kinda want a discussion between the Arcobaleno today and soon
Dragoneel
Dragoneel
Digimon Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post  mojoojomonk Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:41 pm

yay i'm in Very Happy What a Face
mojoojomonk
mojoojomonk
In-Training

https://www.youtube.com/user/CerealePrajite

Back to top Go down

Post  ArchV Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:54 pm

mojoojomonk wrote:yay i'm in Very Happy What a Face

thnx drago.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ArchV
ArchV
Baby

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/main.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoneel Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Were having a discussion in forum chat now
FORUM CHAT u better attend it, its for arcobaleno only
Dragoneel
Dragoneel
Digimon Sovereign

Back to top Go down

I will now pronoucne whoo shall be the Arcobaleno Empty yesssssssssss

Post  kidmerkz Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:15 pm

ha i am in
kidmerkz
kidmerkz
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  despair24 Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:32 am

maybe u should delete the 1 pmaster u have add him 2 times...so i didnt make it to become 1 anyway ill support the guild even if im a single member this is our job anyway Smile

Last edited by despair24 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
despair24
despair24
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoneel Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:38 am

dont be down despair there is always the royalknights am i right? Smile
Dragoneel
Dragoneel
Digimon Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFuture Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:15 am

Sorry Thanks

only just gotten onto forum
FireFuture
FireFuture
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelMD Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:26 am

Hey dragoneel long time no see may i join the arcobaleno as something like ice element to represent my digimon? Very Happy
JoelMD
JoelMD
Digimon Sovereign

https://thetrueroyalknights.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  pmaster1235673 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:34 am

JoelMD wrote:Hey dragoneel long time no see may i join the arcobaleno as something like ice element to represent my digimon? Very Happy

sorry but i thinks you have to be chosen by dragoneel
pmaster1235673
pmaster1235673
In-Training

Back to top Go down

Post  JoelMD Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:37 am

Lol its ok i havent been on the site not long after i created it. But anyway ill still talk with him later or tommorow, thanks anyway Very Happy
JoelMD
JoelMD
Digimon Sovereign

https://thetrueroyalknights.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Vahar Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:20 pm

what exactly are "arcobaleno"? and i do apologize for not being able to make it to the forum chat, i was downtown -.- lol i had no control over it

Edit: To add to this post i searched up the word arcobaleno and it means "rainbow" in italian. Although the following information is from the reborn wiki (its an anime) so it may not exactly be what "arcobaleno" is. Arcobaleno is a group of the 7 strongest infants who each possess a pacifier that represent the different colors of the rainbow (yeah...idk lol i just got this from the first link when i searched up arcobaleno)

Just thot id throw some random information your way. lol
Vahar
Vahar
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  despair24 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Dragoneel wrote:dont be down despair there is always the royalknights am i right? Smile

yeap btw im delyrian Smile
despair24
despair24
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  chreyz Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Vahar wrote:what exactly are "arcobaleno"? and i do apologize for not being able to make it to the forum chat, i was downtown -.- lol i had no control over it

Edit: To add to this post i searched up the word arcobaleno and it means "rainbow" in italian. Although the following information is from the reborn wiki (its an anime) so it may not exactly be what "arcobaleno" is. Arcobaleno is a group of the 7 strongest infants who each possess a pacifier that represent the different colors of the rainbow (yeah...idk lol i just got this from the first link when i searched up arcobaleno)

Just thot id throw some random information your way. lol

Yup thats what it means, its from the anime Katekyo hitman Reborn.
chreyz
chreyz
Baby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down