Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GDMO Beta Information

Go down

GDMO Beta Information Empty GDMO Beta Information

Post  Gaoth Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:20 pm

Lot's of information has been released over the facebook page, I haven't updated the announcements in awhile so thought I'd place these here.

To answer a couple common questions:
1. Will it begin at 00:00?
-NO. The Pre-CBT event begins at 8:00pm Joymax Standard Time *JST* which is listed on the DMO site.
2. Will I need to download a completely new client?
-NO. If you had one from the previous beta period, it will patch.

Just a little over 11 hours before the pre-CBT invitational begins! Remember, you will continue to receive an error when patching the game until the servers open later.

Hey Tamers!

From the entire Joymax staff, we thank you. We've read your comments, all of them--the good, and the bad. We've been working hard to bring you a great release. The bugs have (almost) all but been exterminated and we are now in the

final stages of configuring our servers. We now invite our loyal Facebook fans to join in and be a part of a special event. We will open up our servers from 8/30 8:00pm JST (Joymax Standard Time) to 9/1 at 6:00 PM JST with the CBT to follow shortly after. The more users to come in and play during this period, the faster we can get our server configuration finalized. Thanks for your continued support, and see you all in the Digital World!

So basically the servers will be re-opened on the 30th aka tomorrow at 8 PM JoyMax time, all of our waiting will eventually be paid off, yay. Though I think the 8 PM opening on the 30th is more of a test to see how servers are really gonna do more than anything.
Gaoth
Gaoth
Digimon Sovereign

Back to top Go down